Who Am I?
As a Natural Light Photographer, Writer, Crafter, and Mother, I see inspiration everywhere.
Blending these worlds fills my creative soul and sharing it with others motivates.
Who Am I?
- I have two crazy but wonderful children (4 and 2).
- I work FT for Canadian Blood Services but pursue my creative passions on the side.
- I am a HUGE Rod Stewart Fan.
- I am married to a Pinball Collector/Banker who has 28+ Pins in the Basement Home Arcade.
- My motto is ‘Simplify’ and I am trying to bring that into all levels of my life (except for the pinball side of things…clearly).
- I love shooting outside and appreciate my ever changing outdoor studios- Key's Sunfields (Sunflower Farm) and Castor River Woodworks.
- I am beyond excited for my UNICORN AND FAIRY SESSIONS coming in 2017.
- I have a P/T Counselling business- Life Tree Counselling. It is on hiatus as I channel my main energy into family life.
- Creating for me is a need. I have way too many craft ideas and supplies.
- I love everything Fall and honestly wish it was here 75% of the time.